Hearing problem with left ear
Hi, I m having problem with my left ear...one day before my ear was little paining. And now I am having hearing problem with same ear...not fully...bt little Please help me with this

It could be due to wax or fungal infection or bacterial infection, so need to check it
send pic
do not clean your ear

It is likely that you were having fluid in your ear which could ve come out through the ear drum causing it to rupture.. Either that or impacted wax can cause those problems. Please consult online for further evaluation and treatment
Kindly explain your health concern in detail and also mention your age