Hearing problem in my ear
Sir/madam ... i met with an accident 7months back since then i have some problem in my right ear.24x7 continuous some beep sound and hearing problem in my right ear.please help me to get out of this problem.thank you

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Tinnitus may be due to numerous causes like problem in joint of jaw bone or as you mentioned trauma to the head or neck...kindly consult a ENT specialist for clinical examination and evaluation they will help you further after initial assessment.. Regards.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please meet an ENT Specialist in your city to examine you and do the needful
Use this app to find a good ENT Surgeon in your city. The patient feedbacks should guide you yo select the right doctor.