Hearing problem
I have issue in listening and focusing on 1 Voice at a time.Please suggest hearing aid based on report attached.asap.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You have moderate to severe SN deafness in both ears mostly affecting high frequencies. You should use digital hearing aids in both ears BTE/ RIC or CIC type. Please consult with a good audiologist in your area for proper hearing aid fitting.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?