Hearing problem

I have hearing problem in both ear. Average 50% deaf. My age 37yrs. From last 20 yrs problem. Some Doctors suggest me for Hearing Aid.but no perfect effect of hearing aid. Because sometimes I hearing of someone's sound but can't catch up what They saying. Hearing aid amplifie the sound. And I don't wants to use it... Have any surgery available for it ? I from meddle class family. Please send suggestions via email.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hearing problem

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
you need to get a fresh audiometry and upload it here for me to help you out
use this app to search for a good Audiologist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
dear this is word differentiation disorder , and you need to go for digital hearing aid ,and this is good bargain as hearing aids comes for less
avoid loud noise and ear phones
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
If you have conductive deafness, surgery may improve your hearing. If you have sensorineural deafness surgery will not help you and hearing aids are better option. You should use digital hearing aid which  will help you to understand speech better and will eliminate background noises.