Hearing loss & sound

Before 6 years i was having pain in my left ear , and i have realised that i hear less in left ear. i went to an ENT specialist he said that my ear drums got blocked for cold and it cant be cured ! I was hearing some sound in the left ear that time but it was very low in volume. Then in the year 2014 i was having cold and cough, and by hard inhale i had an attack it was so pain full , my head , cheeks bones and teeth was choked by pain. And started hearing loss . Then i went to an ENT immediately , he did audio test and all and said my both ear drums got blocked by cold . And thats why i am having hearing loss and it cant be operated , if i have too much hearing loss then need to take hearing aid . Then he prescribed me clavam 625 and telecast l and a nose spray . Still i m having hearing loss in left ear but right ear was perfectly okay after taking medicine. Then again in 2015 i had cold and now this buzzing sound is unbearable. And right ear got blocked again . Please help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hearing loss & sound

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Could you upload a photograph of the audiometry report?
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Get a PTA and Tymapnometry done