Hearing loss plz adv
My daughter suffering hearing loss rt ear 93.55 db and Lt ear more than 90 db . Imp_ Bilateral profound sensorineural hearing loss.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im sure you would have consulted a ENT surgeon and got a audiometry also done. So for further managememt, you have to consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  A few more tests will be required to know where the lesion is exactly and then he only will tell you what are the options available. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?