Hearing loss
I have hearing loss in my left side ear. i don't remember exactly what happened and when . but i  am unable to hear in this ear. i have this problem for last 10 years (dont know exaxty). once i consulted Doctor. he said my vein is blocked . ear is ok. he suggested me machine or operation .

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

hearing loss can occur became of variety of reasons. some are correctable by surgery and some are by hearing aids very severe type requires more advancer methods like cochlear implantation. there is no diagnosis like blocking of veins. so kindly take second opinion for proper diagnosis and to know more about treatment methods