Health issues
I have been having night sweats, dry mouth and burning sensation in stomach and anus. I have seen few doctors but not able to get any relief. Please help

Hello Certain test reports are required ..CBC, blood sugar We can get a rough idea and accordingly go for further tests and plan the treatment

+149
Chat with a doctor
Burning sensation in stomach And anus Ok Take Gulkand 1 spoon with water in night And Consult me online
Dear , don't worry Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hi dear advice for a CBC,SR  vitamin b12 and D,calcium Eat more vegetables and whole fruits, multigrains, sprouts, pulses and legumes, drink plenty of water and exercise daily A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services