Headaches with low BP

I have been experiencing severe headaches when I wake up in the morning and it continues until afternoon. At the same time, I have low BP and pain behind the eyes and my pulse rate dropped 58. Cam someone suggest what might be the reason for it. I am woman in near 50 years.

Doctor Answers (1) on Headaches with low BP

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Headaches are generally classified by cause:

Primary headaches
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headaches.

Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:

Alcohol, particularly red wine
Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
Poor posture
Skipped meals

Secondary headaches
A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches.
Consult Neurologist....