Headaches on sundays
I have observed over the last few weeks that every Sunday I get headache which lasts throughout the day spoiling my Sunday. Usually I went for jogs on Sunday so I thought it was due to running, but even when I didn't go for jog I am experiencing headache. What can be the reason for this?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Is the room you spend your Sunday well ventilated ? Do you watch TV on Sunday ?
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, If you are having a stressful Saturday night, you can get headache on Sunday. Other than that it is not related. However if you can describe a bit about the location of your headache and the intensity and character, I will be able to suggest you the most appropriate medication.