Headache, dry cough, throat and bodypain
I was travelling in past days sunday and monday, so having headache from sunday. Yesterday night having severe headache and body ache was not able to sleep. Throat pain, dry cough and fever @100 in morning. Can you please suggest me. These are the symptoms of Covid-19? Should I go for a test?

Hello mam ,got your concern,could be COvid 19 ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Consult on this app or on whatsapp 700,0068594 for further advice