Headaches almost daily
I was diagnosed with migraine. But that was once in a month i had severe headache's but now it's frequently happening. Sometimes minor sometimes horrible headache but it's daily. I work in a call centre. Night shift's. Is that the problem? I need a solution to this.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello dear, Homeopathy works very good I'm treating migraine cases. Homeopathic medicine reduces the intensity as well as the frequency of the headaches and that too without any side effects. But I will need some more information about your condition.
Madam We need to have clinical examination to know more info I would suggest you consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest