Headache,syncope,fatigue,sweating,
I have been suffering from headache since 2 years . I faint very frequent that too early morning when i wake up and whenver i change my position like while sittin to standing and viceversa. My haemoglobin level is 7.5mg/dl. From past monthz i m sufferin from a vry bad headache ,fatigue,dizziness . I loose my consciousness fuh 10 to 15 secz whenver i faint . From past 1 week i am sweating vry badly . I ve lost my apetite . And also loosing my weight without any intentions. From 2 years i ve omited blood twice . I ve shortness of breath ..

Your all complaints are because of anemia...hb is too low...get admitted and have blood transfusions..build up hb to 10...u will find most of the complaints are gone....nw u must also search for why did hb fall? Get hemogram with pbf, get a stool test for occult blood? Hw is your menstrual bleeding?