Headache, sleep disorder
I am having continuous sleep disorder for the past some months. And now I am having frequent and sometimes severe headache. Anxiety is another thing from which I suffer and continuous irritation, frustration and sometimes panic attacks is the whole scenario.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

I think that u r in some confusion regarding certain issues or relationship. As there is a need of clarity I feel u undergo  those symptoms. If u can fix an appointment with a counsellor and meet them and share your emotions maybe u will be able to come out these problems.
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 16 yrs exp Delhi

You may read this short write-up on health feed ..and try to ponder over it https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/3-simple-steps-that-can-reduce-your-anxiety-23947/post
Ms. Megha Sarin
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Delhi
I can understand what you are going through. There are times when we repress too many thoughts and after a point of time those the stress caused by repression comes out through these bodily symptoms. So  you need to consult a Psychiatrist, and require regular therapy sessions from Clinical Psychologist who can help you vent out, provide symptomatic relief, work on your current thought process and help with any other issues that seem to be troubling you.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 3 yrs exp Udupi
With all these problems together,you need psychiatric and psychological measures..even your sleeplessness maybe due to anxiety.Taking medicines alone won't help much here.

Neurological disorders that cause headache