Headache Problem
I have a problem of headache. Its normally starts in the evening when I come back to home. Mostly on weekends when I go out for some work or outing. Sometimes in full head or my left side of the head. Please note I have never consumed tobacco & alcohol in any form and there is no stress in my life.

Dr. Harisha N L
When headache is episodic and recurrent and follows a well-established pattern, the patient likely has a primary headache disorder (ie, headaches with no organic or structural etiology). Differentiating migraine from other primary headaches (eg, muscle contraction tension headache, cluster headache) is important, as optimal treatment may differ... consult neuro physician they will help you