Headache on left side
I m having headache since one week on my left side , behind my left eye specially. The pain occurs on daily basis on morning between 10 to 12 am and evening,I feel disoriented and can not focus ,on  the rest of the day my head feels heavy and I feel very uncomfortable throughout the day.

Hi, based upon your clinical history you are suffering from cluster headache. Avoid triggering factors like smoking, alcohol, stress, other environmental factors. Take adequate rest, sleep for atleast 7-8hrs. Kindly consult Physician...