Headache / Migraine
My headache problem is getting more day by day... Every time i take medicine for headache it gets severe and gets blackspots.. And it is affecting my daily life..Help me.. who should i consult.  And is it a major thing?

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

it may b havin tension headache or Cervicogenic headache.. If you are havin migraine then probably physiotherapy can be help as a supportive treatment for tense muscles and relaxing of those muscles.
Dr. Jaipee Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
your headache may be due to mygren and due to smoking is the mean reagin so avoid smoking and do yoga i t will be help and chek your eye