Headache in Morning
Hello Doctor, Some days as soon as I wake up in the morning , I wake up with a headache. Its in top front part of my head. The headache usually vanishes in 20-30 mins after that. Although this is not frequent but happens 1-2 times a month. Any idea what could be the cause ?

Could be Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalgia based on your description. Though I recommend a thorough evaluation.
Take adequate rest and relaxation. Lack of adequate sleep at night may be contributory. Tab Dolo 500 mg SOS could be of help

Headache as soon on awakening is not a good sign. The primary types of headache like migraine or tension headache are not worse on getting up from sleep they start as the day progresses Having said that it seems the headache is very occasional in a month. Watch if you have had a proper sleep the night prior ..
do not hesitate to consult a neurologist like me if symptoms are recurrent