Frequent Headache
Most of the time my headache starts when I wake up in the morning too early. It starts mildly on one side of the forehead or behind any one of my eye. Pain killers like crocin or combiflam don't work at all even after repeat doses by the evening it gets worse with nausea and sometime pain dies late in the evening.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
It may be due to lack of oxygen sufficiency or lack of sleep too. You should drink plenty of water and sleep after having small calorie diet at bed time. Do breathing exercises and yoga for relaxation. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut.