Headache from many years

Many doctors said its a migraine headache , If I take little stress or tension, empty stomach, crowd, sunny, in all these scenarios headache will go to peak and to come down it takes days of time. Please suggest me some remedy for this. Because of this issue my per and prof life is getting disturb.

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache from many years

Your symptoms  more likely  suggestive of migraine  headache.  As it is frequently  occurring  and disturbing your daily life you need anti migraine  prophylaxis  medication. Take  it regularly and atleast for 3-4 months. You will definitely  become  alright. Along  with  avoid migraine  inducing  factors  As you already mentioned   in your  question.  Regarding  which  anti migraine  treatment  you  require for that consult Neuro  physician.  After evaluating  you & keeping  your  age and other clinical  condition,  appropriate medication will be prescribed. Along  with medicines, have some life style modifications like timely diet sleep yoga meditation etc