Headache for past 4 days.

Hi, I am having severe headache for past 4 days. The pain is more especially in the morning after waking up and before going to bead. Sometimes pain will not be there when I sit standstill but when I tilt my head it's coming again. Pain is more at top of my head. Used dart tablet for couple of days but of no use. Please guide what to do ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache for past 4 days.

"Severe headache"There could be many reasons, some of which may need an investigation. Migraine, tension headache, infections are the few causes. Movement related pain could also be due to problems of cervical Spine. Please see a qualified doctor at earliest.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain..... Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.....