Headache and vomitting
Hello, I keep getting headache frequently, especially on the left side and even my eyes starts paining. Some times I do get headache in between both eyes. I even get vomitting sensation. I consulted few general physician. Some say it's migrane and some say it's sinusitis. I'm confused and would like to get treated. Kindly let me know as to which kind of specialist do I need to consult. Thanks, Sunil

According to your symptoms it's more towards migraine.. in case of migraine you can avoid triggering factors first then you will not get very frequently.. follow these.. Drink plenty of fluids,never skip meals ,don't starv,sleep minimum for 8 hours at night,avoid stress and tensions,avoid bright light even direct sunlight to your eyes,avoid high intensity of sound,avoid certain strong smell which really irritates..

Based on your history it is migraine I require the duration the triggers and frequency of attacks then we may proceed towards specific treatment
Consult neuro physician for migraine
Chat