Headache and Giddiness

Hello, I'm suffering from giddiness from few days. I'm having low bp(96/63). I'm taking medicines as prescribed. I want to know what are the home remedies for low bp.

Doctor Answers (5) on Headache and Giddiness

Take lots of Water and ask your doctor for the amount of common salt needed
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal Delhi | General Physician
Low BP would normally be due to fluid loss like diarrhoea, vomiting or bleeding. Or due to some BP auto regulation disorder.

Don't worry about the reading. The low reading could also be due to a large BP cuff on a thin arm.
Your symptoms could be due to some other reason. Have you had your period recently ?
Check your haemoglobin and blood sugar - Fasting and PP.

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...you should find the underlying cause for hypotension if no serious issue you can try home remedies.... there are many causes hypotension includes bradycardia,para thyroid disorders,low blood sugar, Addison's disease,pregnancy, anemia,certain drugs like diuretics,alpha blockers,beta blockers etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What medications are you taling currently? You need to drink lots of water and other fluids like juices, coconut water, etc. have a high protein diet and lots of greens, fruits and vegetables. Keep a close qatch on your blood pressure. When you feel giddy, you can drink one glass of water with a pinch of salt and sugar. Also you can have a hard candy. Also it is advices you do not drive. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, The best home remedy that you can use for giddiness and low blood pressure is chocolate. You can eat a small dairy milk whenever you feel very giddy and feel a loss of balance.