Headache and dizziness

My mother for few months is suffering some type of headache and dizziness. Before having any random checks I just want to know to which department I should consult.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, take her to general physician , on detailed history and examination he may treat her or refer to neurologist , but go to physician (MD) once .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?