Head spinning, body sensation and vomit
Yesterday night after having dinner my head was spinning ,body sensation and vomiting. Please tell me what is the reason of this.

Dr. Sushma Shah
General Physician 30 yrs exp Vadodara

Hello, for reason need what u eat in dinner, fresh ,stale..... It's vertigo Tab vertidom 8mg three times a day after food FOLLOWED BY rest. Tab emset 4 mg three times a day after food for VOMITING. Best is INJ emset one ample im state.followed by VERTIN8 mg. Plenty of liquids like nimupani coconut water butter milk in small amount but frequently. Light semiliquid diet porridge khichari with curd in small amount. Fresh curd in place of milk is best Ok.
Dr. Kokilaa Gunaseelan Latha
General Practitioner 2 yrs exp Bangalore

It will be vertigo.. take tablet vertin 8 mg twice a day for 3 days.. consult online for further queries