Head injury
Hi my father got minor accident and an head injury his ct scan result showing following statements I need to what it's stating .he have head ache, vomiting H/o RTA @ Hyperdense focus of blood attenuation (+65HU) measuring 1.4x1.1cm noted in right ambien cistern, indenting posterolateral part of ipsilateral mid brain. @ Mild soft tissue injury noted in left parietal region without underlying calvarial fracture.

Hello.. I understand your anxiety.. accorfing to the ct scan reports there are no bony damages..but tissue injury and bleed is there...I need to know pw what are the symptoms your dad is suffering  from right now so that I can co relate the findings with the symptoms...please meet a neurologist first...thank you