Head ache when hungry
Hi I have lots of head ache sometimes. It mostly happen when I am hungry. Please let me know why it is happening and how to avoid it?

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hungerness obviously cause of low B.P. and high pulse. Brain will demand Oxygen high to expense energy. So you should take 3 small meals apart proper food in a day time. Rehydrate you body with fluids Water, Juices and Soups. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut
Dr. J. V. Srujan
General Physician 6 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Getting a headache when hungry is very common. Hunger could also be a trigger factor for certain headaches like migraine. I would advice you to eat properly at regular timings.