He has Skin Rashes

My brother has Skin rashes which are very thick. When visited Doctor he prescribed Proposal NF ointment and Adrovit Forte capsules. Is capsule prescribed is OK to use or Not? Because I heard they are for prostate cancer. Please Suggest.
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on He has Skin Rashes

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. Certain mimickers have to be ruled out. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Follow up with your doctor and raise your concerns. He will be able to answer you precisely.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?