HBSAG.. POSITIVE

Hi, I am just 26 old. Recently I plan to go abroad, so I checked medical complete checkup. So in that report I got HBSAG POSITIVE. For this treatment is there or not. If it is there? Is this possible to change negative. Please give a suggestion to me. Because my life going to spoil.

Doctor Answers (4) on HBSAG.. POSITIVE

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a homoeopath it is not easy to say about one's medicine without proper and classical case recording. So You may contact through website askhomoeo.com for case recording and details of clinic
Better consult classical homeopath.complete cure is available only in homeopathy.
Dr. Sharwari Pune | Homeopath
yes treatment is possible , take proper homoeopathic treatment and get the needed help
Definitely there is treatment in homeopathy. There are many cases which have turned negative in short period. But few respond very slow to the treatment but cure is assured.