Hbsag positive
Hi, M hbsag positive chronic from childhood. Came to know few months back. In my LFT every parameter was normal. Except Alp which was 130. While reference was till 120. Is that something to worry? Also night before I had consumed alcohol and high protein food.

hello... nothin to worry about ur reports as of now... i would recommend u to avoid alcohol...go for regular followup wid ur physician...
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, if all other parameters are normal specially liver enzymes like SGOT & SGPT nothing to worry but you should be under care of your family physician I.e regular checkups. Most important thing is all your family members and close contacts should be vaccinated for Hepatitis B.