Cupping therapy 4 Hbsag
I am inactive carrier of hepatitis B,hbsag with reactive value of 5200.My lft,afp,sonography r Normal and low viral load is 80 iu/ml.I have come across hijama/cupping therapy on Internet.Is there any documented case of success,for this therapy for curing Hepatitis b or Hbsag. I want to make hbsag vlue fm +ve to nil/-ve

Hello.., there is no cure for hepatitis B it can be managed .. You shouldn't have unprotected sexual intercourse .. Hepatitis B can also spread through semen ,tears ,saliva ,body secretion .. You must be careful and I don't think cupping theary cures hepatitis B .