Having sleepless nights
This usually apperas every alternate days and is sometimes random.I wake up the whole night and as I don't get sleep I am  glued to TV till morning 4. Due to this I feel sleepy, tired in the morning.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello , Your problem seems to be due to bad sleep hygeine. watching TV as a remedy to insomnia is a bad idea because it causes activation of the brain and prevents you from falling asleep. you need to practice the following sleep hygeine measures use bed only to sleep Avoid daytime naps Get adequate exercise during the day. Avoid tea cofee caffeinated drinks after 5.pm. Avoid TV before going to sleep. Have a glass of warm milk just before going to sleep.