HAVING PILES
Blooding while constipation and it pains. DUE TO WHICH UNABLE TO SIT AND WALK. NEED UR SUGGESTION FOR THE SAME.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Its unfortunate but Buddy but I think this is urgent to consult AYURVEDIC Ksharsutra expert or surgeon till then only pomogranate juice and Buttermilk and apply coconut oil mixed with camphor at anus and seat for 20-30min in warm water twice a day. Take care
Dr. Shivkrishna V. Divate
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Pune
For such problem you must avoid the reasons for the constipation first. Try to take ghee with the food or before food which sothens the GI track and helps to relieve the constipation. Avoid eating spices , green chilly and other heat causing food itoms which leads to increase in acidity and pitta. It affects the internal layer and causes the bleeding and burning sensation. Take 1 tsf of ghee before 5 min of meal twice a day, For more consult me privately