Having pcod since 7 yrs
I am suffering from pcod from the last 7yrs.I have gone through many tests and medication but of no use. My wt. Is 88 now.First my gyne advised me to take melmet sr 500 twice daily.But after some time she told me to take it only once.I can't able to conceive.I am married since doc advised me to go for it IUI.
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 26 yrs exp Ghaziabad
First of all Try hard to reduce weight. Even 5 kg weight loss will help. You are now 31 yrs with 6 yrs of infertility. Get aggressive about ur treatment for conception. Meet an infertility specialist. .. u need to be investigated completely and treatment planned.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.