Having neck pain
Having left neck & shoulder pain for past 1 month.. Can't turn my neck also getting pain during deep breath and coughing

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 14 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to respond. From your symptoms, it seems to me that you might have stained your neck. You need to see your nearest ortho surgeon for a checkup. He will prescribe you pain meds and muscle relaxants that will help relieve your pain. I cannot prescribe meds here as practo didn't permit me to. Do avoid using a large pillow while sleeping in order to further stress your neck. Once pain has reduced visit a local physio who can help you with exercises to strengthen the neck muscles so that you don't get pain in the future. Good luck.