Having large pores
I have large pores over my face and have acne too. Please advise.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Pores are natural openings on the skin that give way to the sweat and sebum. Since they are natural you can't get 'rid 'of them.. else how would the sweat drain? You can try to minimize them. And since you also have acne problem the treatment can be clubbed. But this treatment is possible only after thorough examination. There is no'blanket' treatment for any skin condition. Only after a proper examination of your skin by a certified dermatologist ,a customised treatment can be designed for you to give you the best results.
Dr. Phanindra V V

Use kunkumadi taila mixed with shatadhauta gruta for application. Available at Ayurveda stores.