Having itchy skin from last 3-4 days.
Having itchy skin from last 3-4 days. It worsens at night but no evident signs of rash or anything..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But you have to understand one thing that the whole body is covered by skin. So you have itching over whole body or some specific part? If yes, then which? Since when? How does it look? Why haven't you attached a picture of it? Either revert with details to me or Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Can antibiotics cause itchy skin