Having cold , sinus

Having cold sinus problem ,cant breath properly from nose ,i breath from mouth al the time, having leg pain if i walk for while ..

Doctor Answers (6) on Having cold , sinus

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

This can be allergic rhinitis , sinusitis or polyps , adenoids etc. We need to first ascertain the cause and the effects. But hang said that Homoeopathy can give u cure and relief from the symptoms
Dr. Hemesh Thakur Delhi | Homeopath
Recurrent cold/ sinus problem can be effectively controlled by homeopathic treatment . For long term effect, appropriate constitutional homeopathic would be highly advisable.Thanks
Dr. Sayukta Sarkar Bangalore | Neuro-oncologist
For your problem some homoeopathic medicine like sanguinaria, belladonna, natramure, glonium are very useful, though with ur all symptoms homoeopathic selection is not possible so consult with homoeopathic physician
Really Sorry to learn about your multiple problems. As you had mentioned difficulty to breathe through nose,because of Sinusitis.Nasal blockage from congestion and Headche are the other symptoms of Sinusitis.As the immunity decreases any modality change of place,climate and even stress will cause repeated attack of Sinusitis.On top of it if you have Deviated Nasal Septum DNS than all the more frequent.Take more of vitamin rich food like fresh fruits and vegetables will help in increasing immunity.You can even start with Cap Amoxycillin 250 mg 3 times in a day for 5 days if you have coloured nasal discharge.But the simplest and best way to manage is by taking Homoeopathic treatment.Regarding the pain in legs,You have failed to mention the actual location which I assume must be in heels.I would advice you get the Xray done of the heel to rule out calcaneum spur.Also Blood test like Uric acid and Vit D levels.Till that time Advice to take Paracetamol 650 mg 3 times a day for 1-2 days.Also wear padded footwear.This will relieve you of your acute complaint and further on get in touch with us by email from our website www.drfriend.in Also you can go through our blog on the website for greater understanding of many complaints.Hope you recover faster and better.Good luck.