Have various symptoms
Hi. I am covid positive now with no symptoms.I had my RTpcr nd it's positive.Evrytime spcly i doing any household works like cooking/ cleaning.I felt my upper head is vry  spcly heavy with pain, fatigue, restlessness.Feeling like vomit nd sometime constipation too.I do have swelling in my right hand and hv Thyroid issue.Body aches and sometime feel someone squeezing me inside low everytime. Feeling dizziness dehydrated suddenly felt pressure on chest nd pain in abdomen. I don't understand wht to do nd wht to don't.

Covid can lead to temporary imbalance of electrolytes hormones and Vitamin D and protein catabolism they all have to be treated accordingly there associated with weakness dizziness and pain as you said about your thyroid is it controlled or not?
8446860x370 for consultation

Hi,clinical history &treatment details required.
advised online consultation for proper guidance and treatment.
Sometimes patient feel very weak and dehydrated. You need to take rest, avoid strenuous activity and keep yourself hydrated and have nutritious diet. You consult me for further queries or prescription.
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards