Have marks on my back
Dear sir I have skin problem on my back. Many marks On my back. I used many cream on it but not satisfied. Iching on it also. Suggest on it plz Thanks

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.