Hard bump appears on shaft on erection
The past week I noticed on an erection there is bump on my left shaft muscle of my penis. It is painless and hard. Seems to slide back n forth when touched. This lump can't be felt in flaccid state. Couldn't find the lump without erection. Had unprotected sex two months ago. The bump feels it's about 1-2mm in size. What could be the possible issue? What should I watch out for. Who is the best specialist for this problem?

Consult a urologist.
Send pic when it best visible You can gently rub it do diffuse the swelling If it is due to friction
Hi don't worry your query can be resolved need few more detail history
share pic on private chat for guidance evaluation and advice chat now