Hand knee problem

When i played cricket nd throw the ball i have so much pain in my hand nd cant do anything after that plz give me some solution i love cricket so i dnt want to leave it plz help me nd gie some solution for it.Thank you

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. you haven't mentioned where exactly you get pain, elbow or forearm or wrist or hand.. I assume it's hand.. pain in hand on playing could be because of calcium deficiency where in even slightest work to muscles , leads to pain and spasm.. it could be even due to sudden straining of hand muscles after long time.. you can play cricket, don't worry.. have calcium rich foods like ragi, milk, cheese, greens... have calcium supplements daily along with vitamin d3 supplements once a week.. do regular exercises, eat nutritious food.. consult orthopedician once if pain isn't subsiding..