Hand issue
My sis...is having serious problem in her hand ...we consulted a neurologist...he said that she is having Vitamin D efficiency...but after eating the medicins no effect occured and the hand till tips get num and pains alot? So what should we do in this situation?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Vitamin d3 deficiency doesnt get cured instantly by taking a single dose of medication. She needs to take tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks or more depending on the deficiency.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  She will improve gradually. Dont expext it to cure in  1 day. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.