Hand fingers
Hi , I am experiencing pain when I bend my hand fingers almost all 10. This issue is been for more than 6 months now.

Your information is not sufficient regarding problems. It can be due to local pathology or distant pathology. In local pathology arthritis of small joint or inflammatory arthritis. Distant pathology can be radiculopathy means root pain, in which nerve root compression occurs due to arthritis of vertebral joint. You can take muscle relaxant along with pain killer with or without neurotropic drug.
For further consultation regarding this case you can consult online or reach out clinic
- Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. - Keep no pillow under the head. - Avoid painful acts & activities. - Fomentation with warm water. -Let the part not be exposed cold. -Do mild exercises for the affected part.-hands -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1tab OD x 10 days. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. This treatment has been  suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)