Hand finger tips bc very thin & informat
Past 2 months on words, I am facing this problem hand finger tips become thin n have inflammation n redness.Kindly let me know the cause of this n treatment.

You are having allergic dermatitis. It might be due to handwash, sanitizer, detergents, utensil washing soap etc... Provide with more photos and discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance

Can consult me privately for proper management and prescription tap consult now to start proper medications
Consultation with a dermatologist is advisable