I am facing hair fall

I M facing hair fall problem. My hairs going thinness n gap among hairs also increases. Is it possible to fill that gap? Is it possible to grow that loss hairs again?
views-icons 73 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I am facing hair fall

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

It's very unfortunate that you are facing this can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...prp and hair transplant are options to fill the gap...consult dermatologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?