Hairs is grey on head
On my head gttng grey hairs .y I don't know ..but I not have food at proper time ....I walk less now days...day by day getting grey on head ....I apply now clinic plush shampo on head

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory