Hairfollicle boli genital
Their is small pimple whitehead near genital area and I sqeuzz all Time and pull out pus and spread valbat cream on infected area after few days there is again hair follicle boil around genital area...I m shy to visit doctor..pls give ur suggestion.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  But im sorry we cannot help you on this Because any skin related issue needs to be seen to be understood.  You have not attached a picture also for us to have a better idea. So consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.