Genital Problem
I have got few white bump looking boils in the genital area and on the lower shaft of the penis. What could be the possible reasons for it? I did use a razor to clear the pubic hair. Could it be because of that ? Because the boil like spots have been there for over 10-14 days and don't seem to subside. Could it also be syphillis?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern it may be due to sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrheal infection,Chlamydia trachomatis,Mycoplasma genitalium,Ureaplasma urealyticum...one should be examined clinically with detailed history... You may require investigations like urine routine, urethral swab and microscopic examination... Treatment depends upon weather it's gonococcal or non gonococcal or other underlying cause... Consult nearest dermatologist or urologist for clinical examination they will help you further.