Genital funsi
Hello doctor, i have a small funsi like thing on my genital. It is since past 5-6 years. It does not pain. But it itches. Should i consult a doctor regarding this ?
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there, it's unfortunate that you are suffering from it since years. Please keep good personal hygiene, keep the part dry always, dry your undergarments in sun and wash it separately. I suggest it's better you consult a doctor as soon as possible instead of using some otc medications. Hope it helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?